Wednesday 6 February 2013

Taking a bow and a break . . .

Last night was the last night of Clouds of Grey. It went well, by all accounts, and we all parted company as good companions in good mood. This is the opportunity for me to say thank you to directors Seth Jones and James Tobias, fellow actors (particularly Katherine Beresford, Andy James Duayne Boachie and Barry Brosnan, with whom I shared some memorable scenes) and other members of the crew. There was even a rumour that the production has been selected for a larger venue - which would be praise indeed for all concerned if it goes ahead.

On Friday the Other Half and I are going to Italy for a 9-day holiday, so I'm taking a break from this blog. When I come back, my attention will be focused on two upcoming events: production of my one-man plays Californian Lives at the King's Head in April - May and my A Sense of Loss at the Lord Stanley in July when, in the voice of Christopher Peacock, Tadzio speaks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment