Friday 5 October 2012

Tell Me Why

I'm in Scotland for a week visiting family. Monitoring the casting websites as usual. One event on the horizon: an audition for an important part in a feature film, date to be confirmed.  

I  have nothing more to report, except.... As the numbers of readers for this blog pick up, I wonder what attracts them to it. I know that most of those who see this and other posts do not follow everything I write, but land on one post or another as a result of some search. For some reason, the post I wrote on 27th August, about my new agent (Smile, You're On), is the most popular, with hundreds of people landing there. Which makes me curious. What is so special about that post? What is the search phrase that takes people there. If you are one of those who read it, or if you came to this blog for any other reason, will you please Tell Me Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment